Regional Sales Representatives (3 Positions)
SchoolCity sales representatives work directly with school district management to understand district needs in assessment, curriculum, and accountability to deliver high quality solutions. We are looking for a regional sales representative to engage prospects and customers to help teachers, students and administrators meet their ever increasing requirements. In addition to a highly competitive base salary and commission structure, SchoolCity Representatives receive mileage, travel expenses, benefits package, and opportunities for advancement.
The ideal Candidate is a hardworking, accountable, and self-motivated individual with 2-5 years successful sales experience in K-12 educational sales and/or a related educational field, B2B software selling experience will be considered.
- Sell SchoolCity products and services through sales calls and sales presentations to prospective customers. Includes interacting directly with customer, determining customer needs, and evaluating sales potential.
- Generate new client opportunities through established and other lead sources (e.g., conferences, webinars, website, current client networking, etc.) and bring to sales close.
- Develop and execute territory plans to achieve sales objectives and exceed quota.
- Build and deliver on an accurate territory pipeline.
- Utilize SchoolCity & partner products plus resources to provide solutions to customers' needs.
- Travel within the assigned territory and to industry tradeshows as required.
3: Southeast US (FL, GA)
Regional Satellite / Home Office