The Executive Assistant plays an important role in the organization’s operations and program delivery by providing support to the Chief Executive Officer and managing logistics and communications as related to programs and general organizational activities.
- Serves as Executive Assistant to the CEO.
- Coordinates Board and committee meetings scheduling, communication, and logistics.
- Manages the CEO’s scheduling, communication, and logistics.
- Answers CEO’s phone line.
- Handles CEO’s mail and general email
- Create expense reports
- Manages interviewing/hiring of new candidates
- Assist with travel itineraries
- Willing to work on multiple tasks under time pressure
- Some travel may be required
Work Experience Requirements:
- 0 - 2 years experience an inside sales specialist or similar role
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (CRM) and Google Apps
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional Communication and Writing skills
- Creative and Critical Thinking skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Santa Clara, CA, USA