Inspect from Key Data Systems
INSPECT® is an innovative item bank solution written to assess the Common Core. Professional item writers focus on writing quality items that have content accuracy, range in cognitive complexity, and meet the rigor of the Common Core.
Multiple choice items include distractors based on the most-likely cognitive disconnects in learning. Constructed response items include complete rubrics and sample responses. Rigorous field-testing and item analysis are conducted to ensure the quality, complexity, and accuracy of items in the INSPECT® item bank.
- Access to a LIVE item bank that adds hundreds of new items every month
- Developed by professional, high-quality item writers from across the nation
- Items are created using an evidence-centered design schema
- Allows educators to pinpoint which students are having difficulty mastering particular concepts
- Provides rationales and comprehensive rubrics
- Enables educators to make data-driven decisions to improve classroom instruction
- Dedicated to creating individualized solutions tailored to each district's needs
FAIB from Certica Solutions
The FAIB from Certica Solutions® is a repository of high-quality, standards-based items that gives educators the ability to create a range of custom, formative assessments and provides variety and flexibility that allows educators to select items that closely reflect their curriculum and instruction.
The Formative Assessment Item Bank (FAIB) is designed for use at both the district and classroom level to help guide and inform instruction. Accurate, reliable test data comes from well-built assessments using high-quality items. With the FAIB, teachers and kids realize the promise of smart testing: improved teaching and learning.
- Over 80,000 items covering ELA, Math, Social Science, and Science
- Access to 54,500+ items written and/or aligned to Common Core State Standards
- Alignments to all 50 states' standards available
- Regularly refreshed items and reading passages
- Items adhere to best practices
- Rigorous review process
- Effective access to standards-aligned items identified with Webb's DOK level
- Emphasis on informational texts, text complexity, solid textual evidence, authentic materials, and content-area readings
- Paired reading passages provide thematic links
Readibank from Progress Testing
ReadiBank® is an innovative Item Bank that assesses both college AND career readiness with over 10 different technology enhanced item types that all align to state standards and can be administered online.
Assessment specialists focus on the rigor, reliability, and validity of items to provide your students with tens of thousands of the highest quality assessment items providing the best coverage of new state standards of ELA, Math, Next Generation Science, Social Studies, and Career and Technical Education.
- Access to over 45,000 new items written &/or aligned to new standards for ELA, Math, Science and Social Studies
- Includes 10,000 Technology Enhanced Items so students are practiced and ready
- Living Item Bank - curated and updated twice annually with thousands of new questions
- Only Item Bank in the nation with 65,000+ test questions for CTE / non-tested courses
- All Items written or edited by assessment specialists
- 80% of items are at DOK 2, 3, or 4
- All items reviewed for content validity, bias, and sensitivity
- All ELA & Math items mapped to state standards
- Nearly 1,000 courses covered in Career Readiness
- Career Readiness items assess knowledge & skills taught in CTE and non-tested courses
- Courses tagged with CIP codes for easy lookup
RapidResponse from SchoolCity
RapidResponse™ is a premiere Formative Assessments collection written specifically to inform and support classroom instruction and the re-teaching loop. Teachers quickly administer ready testlets targeted at one single Common Core State Standard at a time at ongoing intervals throughout the school year. Each six-item assessment provides meaningful and timely feedback on class and individual student understanding. Teachers also have the flexibility to develop their own custom tests using RapidResponse™’s unique and high-quality test items.
As demanded by the Common Core, count on RapidResponse™ to fully address the range of Depth of Knowledge and cognitive levels necessary, as well as the new standard of CCSS rigor.
- Premiere bank of targeted assessments
- Provides clear, timely view to class and individual student understanding standard by standard
- 890+ preconfigured short cycle testlets
- Access to over 5000 high-quality ELA & Math items
- Each testlet targets a single standard
- Traditional and new Technology Enhanced Items
- Balanced DOK levels in each testlet
- Reading passages written to address Literature, Informational Text, Foundational Skills, Language, and Writing
- Items written to meet rigor of SBAC/PARCC items
- Grade-level appropriate text with varying complexity
- Rubrics included for ease of teacher scoring
Fluence Learning Assessment Solution
Fluence Learning believes that educators want to use assessments to inform and influence meaningful learning. This belief drives everything we do from developing items and texts in our content banks to building custom assessments for school districts around the country.
Fluence Learning offers content banks and fixed-form assessments that are native to college and career-ready (CCR) standards and not re-purposed from legacy content. Whether it is Common Core, NGSS, or state-specific academic standards, Fluence assessment content meets and exceeds CCR requirements and thereby helps educators address important instructional shifts.
- Content is developed using a rigorous editorial process that includes multiple reviews for bias, sensitivity, and ELL access.
- Item bank includes ELA and math for grades 2 through high school
- Content is tagged with DOK levels and includes distractor rationales documenting common error
- Detailed, prompt-specific rubrics
- Fixed form CCR Math and ELA assessments address key instructional concepts embedded in CCR standards
- Pre-built assessments that address related standards and also mirror the SBAC IAB assessments
- Texts include Certified Lexile measures, as well as qualitative text measures
- Texts include authentic, contemporary, and permissioned texts
- Math practices embedded in math content
- Content requires students to provide evidence-based responses
- NGSS pre-built assessments designed using the three dimensions of science learning
- Variety of traditional item types as well as a broad range of technology-enhanced items